Border Banter

Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Tyler and Gracie come three mornings (and afternoons) a week
and I give them breakfast and get them to school.
One morning I was checking my emails and this card was
featured on Nancy Riley's blog who found it on Pinterest by Amy O'Neil
Gracie saw it sitting there and I think she was drawn to the cute bat.
I told her that I could help her make that card after school if she
wanted, but before she left for school we printed out the BORDER
BANTER items from My Digital Studio, coloring it in like we wanted and 
sizing it to our needs. The little medallion is from the 
 Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit #126914 in the Holiday Mini
Priced to save you 15%! Purchase the Googly Ghouls Stamp
Set and Ghoulish Googlies Designer Printed Kit together.
$20.95 Wood Mount
$16.95 Clear Mount
Make creative treat bags for little goblins. Coordinates with
Googly Ghouls Stamp Set.
• 20 printed double-sided tags: 10 ea. of 2 designs
• 10 glassine bags with die-cut edges: ea. 3" x 5" x 1-1/2"
• 50 adhesive-backed googly eyes (ea. 5 mm)
• 10 pieces Pumpkin Pie/Whisper White Baker’s Twine; ea. 8"
After school we put the card together and Gracie was thrilled to have
a special card to take home with her.

*I am posting a little up date on this post that we would cherish your prayers for our little Gracie as she had to spend some time in the Children's Hospital this week.  It is a frightening thing for a little girl to have IV's and ultrasounds.
Thanks For Stopping By!
Have a Blessed Day!!
Christi

Click HERE to place an order in my online site.
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates