Gum Holders

Tuesday, October 30, 2012
 Why have a boring pack of gum in your purse when you can carry one
of these fun Holiday themed creations?!
I had a few of the Mentos UP2 gum and made them a Halloween theme
using the tags from the  Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit in the Holiday Mini
#126914 $7.95
but what I really love is how these Christmas themed ones turned out.
The COME TO BETHLEHEM (left) was stamped with StazOn ink
so I didn't have to worry about the ink smearing when I did the sponging,
but on the FIRST CHRISTMAS (right) I wanted to have the baby Jesus in 
a warm Chocolate Chip color.  The words are in Midnight Muse and I knew that
both of those would smear, so thankfully I had the new style ink pads that
 allow you to heat emboss as long as you do it quickly.
I stamped both the creche and the words then put clear embossing powder on 
both and heat embossed it and it went perfectly fine.  
The star was stamped with Versa Mark and heat embossed with 
gold embossing powder.  
A simple 1 1/4" circle punched out of a post it note stuck over 
the stars while I sponged created the lovely moon glow.
A little Basic Rhinestone in the center of the stars give it the extra "bling" effect!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates