RHSSC #59

Sunday, October 21, 2012
For this weeks sketch challenge I channeled my inner "Sara".  Sara is my fellow Red Hot Stamper and the best sponger, shader, I ever met.
When I saw this sketch we had to work with...
I immediately thought of some sort of shading.  
I also thought the large circle area would be a great sun or moon.  

Now what to do with these ideas...

I decided to make it a moon which illumines the SON!! 
 I love Christmas,
but more than that I love the Christ of Christmas!!
And to me this depicts the Reason for the Season!!

Now hop on over to the Red Hot Stamper Blog to see what the other gals came up with for this sketch challenge.

For my shading I used a variety of blues: Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, 
Not Quite Navy and Night of Navy.
For the Moon I used So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and a 
smattering of More Mustard 

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Aww!! Thanks for the compliment, Christi! I loveyour sketch this week...and the idea behind it. :) I must admit I don't stop and take the time to express what I like about cards that I really enjoy, but I can say each week I'm excited to see what all of the Red Hots come up with!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates