RHSSC #60

Sunday, October 28, 2012

 Time for another Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge
This is the final results...
Want to see how it all came about??
This is the sketch we had to work with...
 
When Rachel came for our weekly play day I asked her how to do a few things on My Digital Studio because she is a real pro at it.
I learned how to fill an area with designer paper 
so I could make blocking like on the sketch challenge. 
This is what I came up with...
Kind of plain, I wanted to color the little girl in, and I was too lazy to do it on MDS, so I printed this out, added a card base of Riding Hood Red, then colored in my little girl from GREETING CARD KIDS and added a Riding Hood Red Taffeta bow.  The white parts of her coat I envision them to be furry so I added Dazzling Details Glitter Glue so now she sparkles too.
Here is the finished card again...
Click HERE to see what the other Red Hot Stampers came up with for this sketch.

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates