Spider's Bite

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Playing with My Digital Studio again and making a gift for 
my friend, Melissa, the Kitchen Fairy.

I found these purple bling spider earrings in Rockford (MI) where
I go to my Massage Therapist for my back, hip, shoulder issues
 (yes, I am falling apart at the seams!)
I didn't buy them the first time, but as I thought more about it I knew
they would be perfect for Melissa who loves the color purple, and
by now even you all know she is a Halloween fanatic.

I had a plain little black Matchbox Die Box made up and sitting around and 
now it worked out perfectly to use it to put these spider earrings in.

I printed out the Spider's Bite from the  Toxic Treats Framable in 
My Digital Studio #128139 $3.95
and then cut it out with the Big Shot and the 
Labels Collection Framelit $26.95 #125598
And while I was at it I thought I would make her some note papers to match. 
I would highly suggest purchasing MY DIGITAL STUDIO
especially now that they have MDS2.  I think it is a great addition
to your stamping fun. 
MDS2 Full software - Mac and Windows compatible
Disc #130645 $39.95 or Download #130644 $39.95
or
MDS2+ Full software - Mac and Windows compatible
Disc #130647 $79.95 or Download #130646 $79.95
Or
do you already own MDS? You can upgrade to MDS2 
for only $19.95 #130650
(just remember you need to purchase this through my online site, Click on link below) 
Check out this Youtube video
  • You can get a FREE 30-day trial version of MDS 2, available from my business website or the Stampin' Up! Online Store. Click HERE to get a FREE trial 
  • Discounted bulk pricing on select My Digital Studio print products.
  • Fresh downloads every week 
  • Remember this is a trial so you will not have a TON of stuff, but it will give you some basic to play with to see if you want to purchase the Full MDS.  
  • If you live in my area I will gladly coach you to the best of my ability. I continue to learn as I go and I also find that Stampin' Up! is VERY helpful (and patient) in answering my questions.   
  • Thanks For Stopping By! 
  •  
  • Have a Blessed Day!! 
  •  
  • Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates