The Ballet Is Back!!

Thursday, October 11, 2012


The Ballet is Back!!  Ballet Magnificat that is, and it is HERE at our church TONIGHT!  If you happen to live in our area please come to see them perform.  The performance is FREE, but a freewill offering will be taken.  Here are the details...
WHO: Ballet Magnificat
WHAT: BEFORE HIS THRONE
WHEN: Thursday, October 11, 2012, 7:00 PM
WHERE: Grace Community Church
                 3500 New Holland
                 Hudsonville, MI 49426
WHY: To proclaim Christ through dance
Here is a statement I got from their blog:
 Our heart's desire is to be in that place where we can be of the most service to further His Kingdom.  We are grateful to be a part of the body of Christ, and we pray that God will use our ministry to be a blessing to you.

Our Womens Ministry Director is hosting two of these beautiful dancers in her home and wanted to give them a small gift so asked if I could make up some generic cards (no words) that would be fitting for these beautiful ballerinas.
This is what I came up with .... one of the cute purses I learned how make by France
 filled with pretty cards using HELLO DOILY and FIELD FLOWERS in 
Crumb Cake,  Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla
I have seen these two stamp sets teamed up in such a variety of colors
by so many different demonstrators that I can't mention just one.
You can see I made up a variety, and I still can't decide which one I like best.
 Up close...
 Look I even stamped the Crumb Cake Envelope using the
NEW Illumine Watermark Ink Pad
#126857 $10.95 Ink Pad
#126857 $8.95 Refill
Add a luminescent shimmer to stamped images. Watermark ink for
tone-on-tone shimmer stamping. Acid-free.
Did you notice in the back ground of my one photo??  Dale has the kitchen back splash 
tiles grouted and the trim piece on... Take a closer look...

 My new sink and my sweetie who does all the hard work
  
Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates