Warm Winter Wishes

Monday, October 8, 2012
A Big Thank You to my friend, Marla, who inspired the look of these
pretty winter gloves.  I had a bunch on hand but wanted to "doll them up"
for the craft sales.  Right off the bat she said they would be pretty with
 the new Clear Faceted Buttons "sewn" on them using the Cherry
Cobbler Bakers Twine.  BAM!!  She was Right!!
There is one of the largest size button on each cuff attached with
the Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.  The tag I made was computer
generated but I did use the stamp set TAGS TIL CHRISTMAS
as a watermark with Wild Wasabi Ink behind the words. I'm hoping there 
is a pair left over for me to wear this winter!!

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates