Angry Bird Birthday

Wednesday, January 2, 2013
I have many nieces and nephews that have moved out of state or in one case out of the country, so I don't get to see them as much as I would like.  Last Summer my niece, Heidi, along with her husband, Dennis, and the kids, Edmond and Millie came for a visit.  I had a super short time with them, and they had a bit of a time warming up to me, but after lunch I pulled out my ipad and that certainly sparked an interest with 3 1/2 year old Edmund.  He wanted to play ANGRY BIRDS!  Seems to be a universal language.  Right then and there I knew which card I was going to send to Edmund on his next birthday.    Happy 4th Birthday, Edmund!!

This card was inspired by: Stacie Porter

Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates