You're Out of This World, Valentine!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Wouldn't this be a fun treat for the kids to bring instead of a store bought manufactured valentine?  I used my Owl Builder Punch to create little Aliens.  The greeting says "You're out of this world."

Tyler is making these same little aliens for his class this year except he will have M and M's and Skittles insides his 1x8 cello bags.  He is doing a great job and proclaimed "this crafting stuff is fun!"
A boy after my own heart.  Now to get busy on Gracie's Valentines for her class.

Update: Yeah! I had three wonderful friends join me yesterday for COME STAMP WITH ME TUESDAYS!  I'm so excited and can't wait for this idea to catch on!  We had so much fun and it made my day way less lonely.  Thanks gals!!








Thanks For Stopping By!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates