February Cakes

Thursday, February 28, 2013
Seems like it has been a while since I posted photos of cakes, and I guess it has.  I had taken some time off from cake decorating while I was dealing with bursitis in my shoulder and a neck issue.  I am still dealing with it all, but I saw a physical therapist and am now seeing a deep tissue massage therapist.  It is a slow process, but I can very gradually see some improvement.  I am happy to be able to be back into making the cakes again.  Thanks to my hubby who makes my frosting for me!  In February I had 4 cakes to make.

 Top View
 Side View


Here is a card using the HORSE FRONTIER stamp set in honor of AnnMarie's cake.
These are the supplies that I used on this card that was inspired by Terry Morelli
Horse Frontier Clear-Mount Stamp Set Horse Frontier Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Price: $14.95 You're Amazing Clear-Mount Stamp Set You're Amazing Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Price: $22.95 Ovals Collection Framelits Dies Ovals Collection Framelits Dies
Price: $26.95 Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Price: $7.95 Extra-Large Oval Punch - by Stampin' Up! Extra-Large Oval Punch
Price: $16.95 Naturals Designer Buttons Naturals Designer Buttons
Price: $4.95 Linen Thread - by Stampin' Up! Linen Thread
Price: $4.50
Click HERE to make a purchase with me - I really appreciate it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates