Happy Belated Birthday

Friday, February 22, 2013
I was starting to think that I needed to put some belated birthday cards in the consignment shop and I loved this fun saying from the ALL DRESSED UP Stamp Set combined with the Dress Framelits.  This card was inspired by a card that was on display at the Leadership Conference.  It also gave me a chance to play with the new colors of Core`dinations paper (Primrose).  The sample I saw did not use this fun paper, but used a shimmer paint instead, but I was liking the shabby chic look of being able to sand the edges of the card as well.
Stamp: All Dressed Up w/the coordinating Framelits, purchase them both and get a bundle discount All Dressed Up Bundle Clear#131095 $34.95 Clear Mount,
 #131096 $38.95 Wood Mount
Primrose Petals Core'dinations Card Stock Primrose Petals Core'dinations Card Stock

Price: $6.95


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates