Key To My Heart

Friday, February 1, 2013
This is a fun technique that you could do with your kids.  These hearts were made with my thumb, Yes!, my thumb!  I just inked up my thumb with Cherry Cobbler ink to create the hearts.  A little Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine wrapped around the Whisper White card stock and a charm of your choice, makes this card cute and fun.  I used the retired Stamp Set "You're A Gem" but there are so many other great Valentine sets out there, it would look great with what ever you have.  This card measures 3" x 6" and fits perfectly in the open ended envelopes. If you have the Simply Scored Tool with the Diagonal Score plate you can even make your own open ended envelopes.  This layout was inspired by Lynn Pratt.







Thanks for stopping by
Christi



Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Sarah Biswabic said...

This is a wonderful idea! I love it! I want to give it a try! :) Have a great day! Your friend, Sarah

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates