Key To My Heart

Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Another Sweet Valentine Card - this time inspired by Jen Sannes. 
Let me tell you how versatile My Digital Studio is...I wanted to use the designer paper (bottom left square) called STORYTIME, but I haven't purchased that paper pack, so I went over to My Digital Studio where I DID have that designer paper.  Popped in a sheet of Very Vanilla Card stock into my printer and printed out a sheet of designer paper - PERFECT!

Stamp Set: You're a Gem (retired- sorry)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP (FYI - the Storytime DSP is still in the current catalog)
INK: Early Espresso
Tools and Fun Stuff: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Folders, Postage Stamp punch, Small Heart punch, linen thread, Real Red stitched grosgrain ribbon, heart trinket (local craft store)

Have you been wondering what Henry has been up to?  Well, Henry has a friend...
This is the cute little elephant stamp from the Sale-a-bration set you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase, called PATTERNED OCCASIONS.  If your already own My Digital Studio you might be interested in the FREE disc you can earn with a $50 purchase called ONE BIG SALE A BRATION.  It has all the stamps and accessories from the Sale a bration on it.  I was able to print out an enlarged elephant and make it into a card.  Thanks to Bronwyn Eastly for this great idea.  I think it will make cute baby gift cards or thank you notes.
Also...Henry and Gracie spent a little time this week playing games...

 A little Blues Clues Match Game (Gracie won!)
And UNO - this time Henry won the game!!  How fun!!







Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates