RHSSC #74

Sunday, February 3, 2013
Playing with the Red Hot Stampers again today!! and this is my take on the challenge
I was working on some Valentine cards using one of my new items purchased through the Clearance Rack called LOTS OF LOVE LETTERPRESS PLATE.  So since it is still available in the Clearance Rack (for only $1.59) I guess I won't call it retired, but it is not in any current book.  If you want to get your hands on some really good deals, click on the Clearance Rack Icon and start shopping.
This card was cased from Becky Robinson.  Want to know how I made the scallop heart border?  I punched out an 11" long strip using the Heart Border Punch, ran it through the crimper making the card stock more pliable.  I put Red Line Sticky Tape on the back of my circle and then just adhered the Heart Border onto that.
Can you see the difference in the sizes of my little Valentine Girl from the GREETING CARD KIDS stamp set?  Well, I have this stamp set on My Digital Studio, so I can increase the size or decrease it to my liking.  I had actually made the larger girl but was too large for this second card so I guess my sketch challenge is actually a LUCKY LEFTOVER!! And the Letterpress has the word LOVE going in both directions so it worked for both cards.
Colors used are Real Red, Whisper White and Pink Pirouette
Now click HERE to see what the other gals did with this sketch challenge.

AND...a NEW product bundle...  Check it out...
 
Click on the picture to see the flyer and the prices, then Click HERE to shop NOW for this sweet bundle.  You can purchase the Stamp set, designer paper separately but why would you do that when you can save 20% by buying the bundle?







Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates