Valentine Treats

Thursday, February 14, 2013

These are the valentine treats that I helped Gracie make for her first grade class at school. It took Gracie a bit of time to settle on what she wanted to make, but when she saw the giraffe and the monkey in the stamp set FOX and FRIENDS she knew this was the one.  They will be having fun today at their class parties.
Today is also my Honey's birthday so I made this card for him using My Digital Studio and the BE MINE template.  I copied the template which is an 8 1/2" x 11" so was able to size it down.  I used the color combination of Blush Blossom, Going Gray, and Cherry Cobbler,  from a fellow demonstrators suggestion.  We are looking forward to a brunch out at a favorite restaurant and then he still has to work the rest of the day.  So thankful for his job that allows him to go in late.

Thanks For Stopping By!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates