Birthday Butterflies

Friday, March 15, 2013
I love butterflies and I thought this card turned out so cute!! What is so amazing is that I put these cards at the USED TO BE NEW Consignment shop here in Hudsonville and my sister went shopping there and bought this very card to give to me for my birthday!!  I LOVE IT!!  It's like a double gift and means so much to me.  Thanks Sis!!

Product used on this card:
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist
Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up! Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates