Happy Birthday Special

Saturday, March 2, 2013
Yeah! today is my birthday!! and I am also celebrating my 5 year anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! So I will share this birthday card with you that was inspired by Lisa Young using the stamp sets STIPPLE BLOSSOM and MADE FOR YOU
I will also share a gift with you.  For every $50 order placed with me today by emailing me your order at christiwaite@gmail.com or if you place an order in my on line store (click HERE) I will add one of my favorite Stampin' Up! Accessories to your order for FREE!  What is it?? Stampin' Dimensionals, of course!!  Stampin' Dimensionals - by Stampin' Up! 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these and if you come to any of my classes you know how often we use them.  They are the best quality by far from any I have ever used.  They are a $3.95 value.  So... with a $50 order you not only get a FREE pack of Stampin' Dimensionals, you also get to choose a FREE item from the Sale a bration brochure, AND you get to write your name on my 50/50 board.  Once the board is full a random number will be drawn and the winner receives $50 in FREE product of your choice from any current catalog.  

So won't you join me in celebrating my birthday AND my Stampin' Up! 5 year anniversary!!

Items used in todays card...
Stippled Blossoms Clear-Mount Stamp Set
                                                                         Price: $18.95
 Made for You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
                                                                          Price: $8.95
 Basic Pearls Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls Jewel Accents
Price: $4.95
Colors used:  Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, INK: Baja Breeze, Prefect Plum, Old Olive

Click HERE to start shopping with me
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi




Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This card is stunning! I would love to CASE this one! Congratulations on 5 years with SU!!!! AND...a very Happy Birthday to you too! =)

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates