Happy St. Patricks Day!

Saturday, March 16, 2013
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!! Yes, I am a day early but tomorrow is Sketch Challenge Day so I needed to post my St. Patrick's Day card one day early!
I'm guessing my little nephew would like this card as he is still completely intrigued with rainbows.
The rainbow was made using the largest oval from the Ovals Collection Framelits. This card was inspired by Janet Yates.
I used my computer to generate the words to fit into the "cloud" made with the Cupcake Punch
Here is a list of the items I used to create this card...
Ovals Collection Framelits Dies Ovals Collection Framelits Dies

Price: $26.95 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up! 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch
Price: $15.95 Word Window Punch - by Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch
Price: $15.95 Cupcake Punch - by Stampin' Up! Cupcake Punch
Price: $16.95 1/2 Inch Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up! 1/2 Inch Circle Punch
Price: $5.95
Colors: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Basic Black, Champagne Glimmer Specialty Paper. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
 

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates