RHSSC #82

Sunday, March 31, 2013
Yikes! what am I going to do with this Sketch Challenge?

Well, since today is Easter I thought I had better make it an Easter themed card.
Now click HERE to see what the other gals did with this Sketch Challenge.
Stamp sets: Ears To You, Clockworks, French Foliage
It is hard to see in this photo but I used Bashful Blue and the splat from FRENCH FOLIAGE as my background, then embossed it with the PERFECT POLKA DOTS Embossing Folder.

I thought I would sneak in a couple photos of cakes I made recently...
This little robot was a big hit and ended up getting a second order for the same cake from another family from church.
 Bridal Shower cake...
 Birthday cake for an 11 year old birthday slumber party...

Thanks for stopping by!
and while you are at it - how about playing along with us?

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates