Artistic Etchings

Monday, May 6, 2013
What do you think might be in this pretty little gold sack?
Here's another clue... Now what could be in this pretty red box?

This is an Eilat Stone - the stone of Israel, sometimes called "King Solomon's Stone."  One of the sweet college gals from church spent a college semester there and I asked if she would pick out a ring for me.  I love her choice, don't you.  The stone is a mixture of green and blue.

I wanted to make something special as a thank you for her so since I knew she loved Paris I wanted to make these cute cards for her (inspired by Erica Clark).  This Stamp Set called ARTISTIC ETCHINGS is now on the retired list so if this one has been on your wish list, you have until June 3 to get a set for yourself.
And these Thank You notes deserve a pretty package too

And a thank you from me


Thank you Charis for finding me this lovely ring!!
And Thank you for stopping by!
Christi
Shop Stampin' Up! online anytime, just click HERE 

Click HERE for a PDF of the retiring stamp list

Click HERE for a PDF of the retiring accessories list  




Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you need more insulation on your water heater.
The Easy Clip Fan is a must and definitely an essential for incoming
college freshmen. This is the second installment from my
Go Green & Save Some Green Series where I will share with you
a few simple and effective tips on how to start becoming green around the house.


Stop by my blog :: nest thermostat

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates