Happily Ever After and MDS

Wednesday, May 1, 2013
I wanted to say a BIG Thank You to the three lovely ladies who came to stamp with me yesterday.  I just love the chance to visit with everyone.  During some down time yesterday I did some blog hopping and I ran across this adorable wedding card by Maven that she created on My Digital Studio.  I was immediately intrigued.  Maven shared a tutorial so I went right to My Digital Studio to re create this card.  Click HERE to check it out for yourself.  She made the directions so very simple to follow.  With all the weddings coming up these will come in very handy.





Don't forget about the retired lists and my special deal just for you! 
Anyone who places an online order from now until May 30th, their name will go in a special drawing.  I have a gift for the winner from the NEW catalog, you don't want to miss out!!

Click HERE for the PDF of the retiring stamp list


Click HERE for the PDF of the retiring accessories list  


Shop Stampin' Up! online anytime, just click HERE 

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Nicole Watt said...

I'm so glad you liked my tutorial! Your creations look lovely!!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates