Happy Birthday Tyler!

Friday, May 31, 2013
Today is our grandson, Tyler's, 11th birthday!  Happy Birthday Tyler!!
You wouldn't have to be around Tyler very long before you found out his favorite food is popcorn so when I saw this tutorial by Lorri Heiling I knew I had to make it up for Tyler's birthday card.
 Then I got to thinking it would make a great gift card holder for a teacher at the end of the school year complete with a gift card to the local Cinema.  You know how hard it is to come up with a gift for a guy teacher, but I love to go to the movies so I think this would be perfect for either guys or gals!  Thanks Lorri for an easy tutorial

THAT'S THE TICKET stamp set is one that I thought I could by pass buying, and I guess technically I did because I earned it FREE for attending the Leadership Conference this year.  Thanks Stampin' Up!
Wouldn't you love to get freebees and special perks too? Click HERE to sign on with me.  Then click on JOIN NOW.  What do you need to do once you purchase the Starter Kit?  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  You can stop right there, but if you want to continue getting great deals your only commitment would be to place $300 in orders every three months.  Contact me at christiwaite@gmail.com, I would love to chat with you about this great opportunity.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates