At the Beach/By The Tide

Saturday, June 29, 2013
Yesterday I took a day off from stamping and took Tyler and Gracie to Ottawa Beach.  We had a picnic lunch and then they enjoyed swimming in Lake Michigan, while I fully enjoyed sitting back with a new book.

 Tyler's feet at age 11 are now bigger than mine!
 Gracie has a knack for always finding a friend to play with
 Now if she could only find one more her age.
 Being at the beach reminded me of these cute flip flop cards that I made and displayed at my open house.
 I had made 4 cards featuring the Designer Paper called Quatrafancy, but I forgot to take a picture of them before bringing them to the Used To Be New Consignment Shop.  Last night Dale and I took our walk and stopped in at the store and these were the only 2 left so I snapped a quick picture before finishing our walk home.
How cute, thanks to the inspiration by Sandy Trower, the "sand" is made from sand paper that you can buy at any hardware store.  Luckily my hubby has all kinds of handy stuff on hand.  I cut out my own flip flop pattern and backed them in coordinating card stock.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates