Bridal Shower Card

Monday, June 10, 2013
This cute bridal shower card comes courtesy of pmretreat.com who does a great tutorial on her blog with My Digital Studio.  She gave the instructions that were easy to follow, I printed it out and made it into a card.
Do you recognize the background Designer Paper?  This is where I learned how to add the DSP as a layer so I used it for yesterday's card as well.  This one uses Baja Breeze as the DSP color.  I'm so glad that I still have access to ALL the Stampin' Up! colors through My Digital Studio.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of the those of you will put to them on selected a short time during the full week.
Exactly reason do you have for needing a personalised T shirt?


Here is my web blog testy alergiczne

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates