Paper Dolls Dress Up

Tuesday, June 25, 2013
When I was a little girl I loved to play with dolls and paper dolls.  I could occupy my days playing house and then when I got older my sister taught me to sew.  I could spend hours making fun patterns for stuffed animals and then make them up from fabric scraps that my mom had stored away after a project.  My dear childhood friend, Phyllis, was the complete opposite of me.  She loved to play outside and things like 'Cowboys and Indians' or making streets in the sandbox for her brothers matchbox cars.  We made a great team because she encouraged me to play outside and I 'forced' her to play dolls with me.  To this day we are still dear friends and remembering our childhood days are the biggest topic of discussion when we get together.  When I saw this card idea inspired by Lorri Heiling I just HAD to make some up for the Used To Be New Consignment Shop.

I am so glad that the Dressed Up Framelits were carried over into the NEW 2013-2014 Catalog.

Shop Stampin' Up! on line anytime

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates