Thank You Teacher

Saturday, June 1, 2013
If you are a blog-hopper like me you probably have already seen that the NEW CATALOG went live yesterday!! And it's a beauty!
So many fun new stamps and accessories - I'm in Stampin' Up! heaven!!
I have updated the dates for the June and July Classes on the right side bar so check it out to see which one will work for you. The June Techniques Class will be a Punch Art Class again - one of the favorite requests.  All classes are $12 unless otherwise stated.

NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, June 20, 10 AM to 7 PM
Come when it is convenient for you.
This is something you won't want to miss!  There will be stations of demonstrations using new products, and a Make and Take project for you to make free of charge.
I will have finger foods to snack on while you browse and create.
There are new improvements made to my kitchen and craft room that are totally SWEET!  Thanks to my dear hubby who spoils me so.

But is it not too late to get in on the retired stamp sets.  Monday, June 3 is the last day to order from the retired list and this stamp set GREETING CARD KIDS is on that retiring stamp list.

School is almost done for the year and this would make a great card to give to the teacher as a HUGE thank you for all the time and influence that she/he put into your child's life this past school year. Don't let this chance slip away without telling your child's teacher how much you appreciate all she/he has done.
Card inspired by Connie Babbert 

All cards you see on my blog are available for sale at the Used To Be New Consignment Shop in Hudsonville.  Don't live in my area? Just contact me and I will be pleased to mail them out to you.

Shop Stampin' Up! online anytime, just click HERE 
Click HERE for the PDF of the retiring stamp list

Click HERE for the PDF of the retiring accessories list 

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates