By The Tide

Wednesday, July 10, 2013
There always seems to be a "go-to" stamp set for me and BY THE TIDE is definitely my "go-to" stamp set.  When I saw this idea by Marie Lyne on Stampin' Connection I knew I had to give it a try.  There is a bunch of sponging on the background as well as the stamped and cut out pieces, but that never deters me from trying something out.  It was delightfully simple even though a bit time consuming.  Thought this was a perfect card to feature for a warm summer day.


Here is a close up

These cards are available for sale at the Used To Be New Consignment Shop!

Stamp Set: By The Tide, Warmest Regards (retired)
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Shimmery White
Ink: Versa Mark (with white embossing powder), Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Linen Thread, Basic Pearls
Hope you are all enjoying your summer as much as I am!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates