Flash Back Friday

Friday, July 12, 2013
I've seen on some other blogs that I follow that they will have a "Flashback Friday" post featuring a retired stamp set, so I thought I would show one of the cards that we made in the last couple weeks at my COME STAMP WITH ME Tuesday class.

This stamp set called FLORES SUAVES was one in the Spanish Version of the Stampin' Up! Catalog a couple years ago.  The Words in the background are all in Spanish which is cool because I sponsor a 14 year old girl in Bolivia through Compassion International.  I don't have a Spanish "Happy Birthday" stamp, but I mail Noemy a card every month to encourage her and send a verse that will strengthen her faith.

This card was inspired by Yvonne Metz

Now check out the new items added to the CLEARANCE RACK by clicking HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates