Happy 40th Birthday

Thursday, July 25, 2013
When I was only 16 years old my two oldest sisters gave birth to their babies only 4 days apart.  Marcy was my sister Vicky's oldest child and Kevin was my sister Judy's second child.  In fact Kevin was born on my dad's birthday and shares Grandpa's middle name.  Well, this year Kevin and Marcy turn 40 years old.  So hard to believe.  I remember taking them with me and carting them around like they were my own.  Kevin lived close by, but Marcy lived north and ended up moving farther away.  Now as adults I get to see Marcy all the time and Kevin has moved to California.  Oh, how time changes things.

In honor of their birthdays I am showing you a 40th birthday card inspired by Elizabeth Edwards, featuring my beloved owl punch.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Such a great card. My mother had a niece with about the same age difference. Nieces and nephews are special people. I always love hearing someone call me "Aunt Wendie".

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates