Jack of ALL Trades!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013
You probably know that I love to brag on my hubby because I think he is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!  I tell people he is a Jack-of-all-trades, and master-of-most, but yesterday he outdid himself.
He flipped his time between making yummy cinnamon rolls with Gracie - all from scratch!  My mom's fabulous Cinnamon Roll Recipe!!



To working on the last of the basement kitchen cabinets with Tyler.


 He taught Tyler how to use the saw and how to drill the holes for the cabinet
Look how far he got on the cabinets today...
 He is equally at home in the kitchen as he is in a tool room.
And I am the blessed recipient of all his kindnesses!!  Thanks Babe! I love you!!
What did I do yesterday?  So happy you asked.
When Gracie wasn't working with Grampa in the kitchen she was in the craft room with me.
She insisted that Harry needed a collar like Henry's but Harry is quite the gentleman so he deserved a neck tie, and according to Gracie, Harry likes to play the piano.
 Check out Henry, Harry and Tommy's new friend...His name is TOGO the Turtle.  Togo is a gift from our sweet friend Alex who spent a few weeks on a short term mission trip in Togo Africa.  She brought Togo the Turtle back for us as a thank you for supporting her trip.  Togo was made by some African ladies who sell small gifts like this at the school for the blind children there.
Gracie insisted that Togo loves to race...
Henry, on the other hand, thinks he is a super hero so we had to make a cape for him.
CARDS? oh yeah! I even had time to crack out a card to show you.


My day yesterday was the PERFECT BLEND!!! which is the name of the stamp set that I used on this card inspired by Sandi MacIver.  I even made the COFFEE PAPER so that my card even smells like coffee. Very Cool!  This set comes with 2 different word phrases, so I thought I would show you both of them.
Card Stock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black, Designer Paper: Gingham Garden, Modern Medley
If you are a Paper Junkie like me?  Well you have until tomorrow to get in on the Designer Paper Special BUY 3 Get 1 FREE!! You save $10.95!!
SHOP ON LINE ANYTIME CLICK HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates