July 4th Recap

Saturday, July 6, 2013
I hope you all had as much fun celebrating the 4th of July activities as our family did.
Julie and Tyler walked in the Allendale parade for their Karate class.  Julie did double-stick fighting with her friend Julia nearly the entire parade
Tyler with his num-chucks
Gracie came with us to the parade and we met Jeff and Jess there.
 She loves her Grampa!
AND her Aunt Jessica
Can't resist a candid shot of Dale, Jess and Jeff
Yard games - Dale is the reigning champ with Jeff in a close second.  Looks like I can only beat Tyler (11) and Gracie (7).  I never was very athletic buy why can't I even throw a bean bag straight?
Julie and Dale...
Joey and Melissa...
A family gathering is not complete without FRISBEE GOLF.  This time we ventured to an actual course with water hazards, weeds and trees.
 
Gracie and I followed behind only to find Nap Weed...
"oh, now I'm getting sleepy I wish there was and 'awake flower' "

It was a wonderfully fun day with the family!  Thanks for stopping by and sharing our day with me!
Christi




Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with your family. :) I love the 4th of July! I think it's my favorite holiday because I'm with family AND it's warm enough to spend the day outside with everyone. :)
Sara

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates