Punch Art Class

Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Next week Tuesday, July 23rd at 7pm, is the next PUNCH ART CLASS.  Here is a glimpse at the punch art cards that we will be making that night. 

 
Punch art was inspired by:, Patty Bennett - Pizza card, Doris Denman - Baby Card, Andi Potler and Patti Lee - car card.
Last month we made a pregnant lady card so this month ist seemed appropriate to make a baby card.  The original punch art for the baby card came from Doris Denman.  My friend and fellow Red Hot Stamper Sara Hoogendoorn made a card using this punch art as well.  Check it out by clicking on Sara's name.
WHEN: Tuesday, July 23rd
TIME: 7PM
COST: $12.00
WHAT YOU GET: an 8x8 page with all the instructions for your future reference, and you will make one of each of the cards shown.
You must sign up for this class by Sunday, July 21st so I will have time to prepare.

Tyler is off to Summer Camp this week so it is just Gracie and Gramma.  Last week the kids and I stopped in to the Used To Be New Consignment Shop to reload the card rack and while I was busy the kids took a look around the store.  Gracie found a friend for Henry and we just HAD to buy a friend for Henry.  HARRY quickly has made a home here and Gracie had fun instituting him into our day.  He even helped while we prepared lunch.





Then when I was organizing and cleaning my craft room I spotted TOMMY my childhood doll so now Henry has 2 new friends.
Silly? YES! and I love it! The kids that their Gramma is a lot of fun!  Who am I to argue?
We've also been playing games each time they come...Tyler seems to be the overall winner so far.
DOMINOES...
MONOPOLY...

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates