August Punch Art Class + Kitchen update

Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Next week Tuesday, August 20th is the next Punch Art Class and these are the cards that we will be making...

I thought these were perfect Summer Themed cards.  I left off the greetings thinking the ladies could put the greeting of their choice on it and wouldn't be hindered by what I chose for them.  They were inspired by Lorri Heiling who was inspired by Connie Babbert. (see I am not the only one who posts cards from another stamper!!) (camera), Brandy Cox (flamingo) and the lobster was a punch art I used on a scrapbook page years ago so thought I would resurrect him on a card.  I had to change up the punch for his claws.  Originally I used the small oval, but since that is retired I used the Bird Builder Punch instead and I love the added shape so much better.

Here are the details...
WHEN: Tuesday, August 20, 7pm
COST: $12.00
What do I get? You get 3 - 8x8 pages for your punch art album that has all the instructions for when you want to recreate any of these fun punch art items and you will make up these three cards.  Everything is supplied for you except I ask that you please bring along your own adhesive to help keep the cost of my classes reasonable.  Thanks
RSVP: by Sunday, August 18th - christiwaite@gmail.com

When Dale has off on Monday's it is his day to make some fast tracks on the projects here at home. Here is the progress he is making on the last set of cabinets in the basement kitchen.
Tyler helped Grampa with sanding and staining




Gracie helped Gramma in the kitchen to make a super yummy breakfast brunch complete with eggs, pancakes and eggs for our hungry working men.
Then she kept Grampa entertained with her imagination while he worked on staining the cabinets


Stop in to check it all out for yourself!  He does amazing work!!  I cannot wait to get it filled up with all my cake pans and craft sale supplies along with all the Christmas decorations.  I'm sure I will find that there is still never enough room!


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates