CAKES

Thursday, August 8, 2013
Here are some more cakes that I had the privilege to make recently
STAR WARS BIRTHDAY CAKE and CUPCAKES

I made up these cupcake pics using the NEW Artisan Punch and some STAR WARS "confetti" from the local Party Store.  Tyler helped me out by choosing the right color blue (Brilliant Blue - retired) and then punched out all the Artisan Labels for me while I assembled them. #teamwork!

This next one was for a wedding just last weekend
 I love how they displayed the cupcakes on the bottoms of the stemware!
These cupcakes were made for a friend from church who was so kind to bring her professional camera to church to snap a few quick pictures of Dale and I, and of my sister Judy and her hubby Jim so that we would have a nice picture for my parents living room wall.  When I asked her how much I owed her she said "one yummy cupcake."  SUPER! I can do that!! But how was that going to go over in a family of three little boys and her hubby?? So I made some for everyone.  I even had NASCAR cupcake liners and candy toppers on hand for the boys
 And one special ice cream sundae style cupcake complete with a PINK candy 'straw' for mom (this one is the size of about 3 regular cupcakes)
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Cute cakes and cupcakes, Christi! :)
Sara

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates