Mosaic Madness MDS

Friday, August 23, 2013

This saying, I'm sure, can apply to most of us on any given day.  It was generated through My Digital Studio using the download called FANTABULOUS YOU, and was inspired by Kerry Bunting.  Once I printed out the words I stamped images from MOSAIC MADNESS, popping the bottom one up on a dimensional!  I love the outcome!  So actually - I am hitting the ESCAPE button today and hubby and I are heading to Detroit where we will hop a plane for a week vacation in New Jersey at my sister, Lynette's house.  Never fear - I will have a daily post for you even while I am gone!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates