Christmas in September!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013
WHAT?  Don't you normally see "Christmas in July?"
Well, my hubby bought me my Christmas present a little bit early and last week (that's why I called this post Christmas in SEPTEMBER) he presented me with this big box - look, he even wrapped it up in Christmas paper!
What could it be??

 OH, YEAH!
It was fairly late at night, but I just couldn't wait - I REALLY wanted to make something in it.  What would be my very first recipe in my new VITAMIX?
 MAYONNAISE!
I couldn't wait to have some tuna fish - silly I know but I haven't had mayonnaise for quite some time (because of the vinegar in the boughten brands) and I was craving tuna fish.  And this tasted amazing the next day for my lunch!!

SECOND DAY - SECOND RECIPE:
SMOOTHIE!!

I will be making a LOT of these yummy treats!! Fresh Fruits and veggies!! YUM!!

THIRD DAY - THIRD RECIPE:
I made the the crust for my Gluten Free Peach Pie in the VITAMIX - it was PERFECT! and oh, so very yummy!!
We brought it with us when we celebrated our daughter, Jessica's birthday.  You can check out the recipe HERE at Mary Voogt's blog.

Since I did a Christmas in September title I thought I should share a Christmas card with you

Inspired by Lisa Curcio
  • Stamp Set: Calm Christmas #132736 wood, #132739 clear
  • Card Stock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Smokey Slate
  • Ink: Island Indigo
  • Designer Paper: Winter Frost paper stack #132183
  • Big Shot: Pretty Print Embossing Folder #132175
  • Punch: Bird Builder #117191
  • Glimmer Paper: Silver #124005
  • Ribbon: Silver 1/8" #132137
  • Accessories: Frosted Finishes Embellishments #132150, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive
Thanks Lisa for the great inspiration!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates