Congratulations, Marlane!

Friday, October 4, 2013
Marlane, one of the gals in my down line, just promoted to SUPERVISOR!! I am so very proud of her and I wanted to make a special card for her.  When I saw this beauty on Dawn Griffith's blog I knew it was perfect for Marlane!


This card is called a FRAME CARD and is bigger than the 'normal' card we make at the Stampin' Up! classes. It measures 5"x7" - can you see how it is inset just like a frame - thus the name FRAME CARD!!

Thank you Dawn for sharing this beautiful video tutorial on this card!

Marlane would have received this beautiful card and recognition at our quarterly Red Hot Stamper meeting last night, but she was not feeling well and couldn't make the meeting.  Sorry for the spoiler Marlane, but we are all so happy for you for your promotion to SUPERVISOR!  Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected that my love of card making would go this far.  I now have 2 Supervisors in my down line and a total of 13 gals in my down line!  I love and appreciate them all so much!!

And Thanks to all of you who so faithfully stop by each day to check out my blog.  You inspire me to keep going at it.

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates