Feelin' Witchy?

Thursday, October 3, 2013
October not only means it is the Fall/Autumn season - and it is not just the month that ends with Halloween.  October means it is the birth month of my friend Melissa.  In fact her birthday IS on Halloween so this is her favorite "holiday", and her favorite month!  Melissa has always been such a big help to me from back when I did child care in my home right up to now when she loves to 'market' my cards and crafty items.  Oh, and by the way, she is who I lovingly refer to as "The Kitchen Fairy." When both of our boys got married and I was busy making cakes, then having to be in multiple places at one time, she would pop right on in and clean up my cake making mess.  What a blessing to come home to a spotless kitchen!!  What better way to thank her than to celebrate Melissa's birth month instead of just a day!!
This was the first gift I gave her - she couldn't wait to go home and find the perfect spot for it. 


And this is the card that I made for her

The stamp set is called HALLOWEEN BASH found on page 21 of the Holiday Catalog #130577 $20.95 (wood) or #130580 $15.95 (clear), and isn't the Washi Tape so cute for Halloween??  #132156 $4.95 called WITCHES BREW found on pg 20. AND FOR TODAY ONLY, AND WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, YOU CAN GET YOUR OWN WITCHES BREW WASHI TAPE FOR ONLY $3.71

I based it off a tent style card we made at Glenda's card club


This Stamp Set is called BLOOMING WITH KINDNESS #131961 $22.95 (Wood) or #126422 $16.95 (Clear) found on page 65 of the big catalog.  This Washi Tape is called THIS AND THAT #131269 $4.95 Found on page 173 of the big catalog.

Talking about Card Clubs - the one at my house is held on the 3rd Monday of each month.  Anyone may join us, but the obligation is the same for the gals who are committed to the full 10 months.  What is the commitment?  All you need to do is RSVP 24-48 hours in advance so I can prepare and then you must make a minimum purchase of $15 as one of the ladies will be the hostess and will receive the hostess benefits for that month.  And of course, as always please bring along your own adhesive!

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates