Giraffe #4

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

As of yesterday Gracie is officially 8 years old! I can hardly believe how fast these past 8 years have flown.  Since it is technically still Gracie' birthday week I thought I would share with you one more giraffe card - and yes, once again I used the giraffe skin DUCT TAPE.

This was a sketch I saw on Linda Schnabel's blog so adapted it for the giraffes

Here are a few pictures of Gracie's giraffe themed birthday




My sweet friend, Becky, sewed this purse and lap quilt for Gracie.  She loves it that they both have her name on them.  The body pillow fits her lengthwise perfectly - she is a very tiny 8 year old

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates