Halloween Happiness

Thursday, October 10, 2013
Another treat for my friend Melissa!
 And a cute card to go along with it!!
 Notice the dimension that I gave it by popping up the pumpkins several layers!!
I really love how this turned out!!

Now a little news on the home front... I have been spending this week with my three sisters at my parents house during the day and then I can come home at night to sleep.  What a blessing this time has been.  My sister that broke her leg so badly is walking with a cane already! I cannot believe her amazing recovery. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for her.

One more... our 87 year old father is having a procedure on his heart today to shock it back into rhythm.  We are not worried, but we do cherish your thoughts and prayers on his behalf.  He is very dear to us and we hate to see him struggling to breath.  We will be spending today at the hospital with my mom while we wait for him to be finished and ready to come home.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates