Happily Ever After

Friday, October 25, 2013
This is a cake I made for a Wedding Rehearsal Dinner.  Thanks to my daughter who promotes my delicious cake making and decorating!!  Word of mouth is the best advertisement!


I used my handy-dandy Double D Bow Maker to make a double bow to add to the cake using some of my retired Basic Gray 5/8" Satin Ribbon!!  See... Stampin' Up! has something for everyone!

One of my faithful shoppers at the Used To Be New Consignment Shop in Hudsonville mentioned I was low on Wedding cards so I put this card together (inspired by Beth Daniels.)  Even though it does not say "Wedding" it sure is one of those stand-outs that could be used for a variety of occasions. (in fact my daughter used it last night to go with her gift for at the wedding.)


Want a Double D Bow Maker for yourself?  Click HERE to go to my friend Glenda's blog.  It is her son Dean who makes these handy bow makers for only $10.00.  When you purchase a Double D Bow Maker you get a beautiful thank you card make by Glenda and all the links you need to making your own bows of any size.

Don't forget about the 25% off 25 stamp set until Monday October 28th...

Help me reach my goal of 25 stamps sold from this 25 Stamps for 25% off list by Monday, October 28th! Click HERE to see the PDF





Thanks for SHOPPING by!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates