Happy Birthday to my big sis!!

Friday, October 18, 2013
Today is my sister, Judy's, birthday!!  Happy Birthday big sis!! I say 'big' because she is 10 years older than me, but she is really my little sis because she is so tiny now.  Way to go Judy!! so proud of you!!
Today she and I are going to go see a movie together, GRACE UNPLUGGED.  I am blessed that I have at least one of my sisters living in the same town/area as me.

This is the card that she is getting today...

This card we made at a previous Stamp A Stack class and since then this stamp set (THINGS I LOVE) has been discontinued so I guess I could call this a Flashback Friday post!!

Sorry to post and run but I need to go pick her up!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates