Happy Halloween!! Happy Birthday!!

Thursday, October 31, 2013
October is nearly over and I can officially say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Melissa.  The final gift of the month is always her cake.  This year she chose a ghost shaped cupcake creation. Simple and yummy!!

I followed this simple design...yeah Pinterest!!

I also found these fun goodies to give to her along with her cupcake ghost. Melissa always requests my Cream Cheese Frosting on Chocolate Cupcakes so whatever frosting is left over I give to her.  I can just picture her eating the frosting using the cute BOO! spatula!! Yep! there she goes!!

The witches hat and boot set are Salt and Pepper Shakers!!


And this is the final card I gave her...


These little guys were created with some of my "Lucky Leftovers"

When I was making my Pumpkin Head Treats...


I was running super duper low on my Basic Black card stock so I used some "Lucky Leftover" Scallop Circles to cut the face pieces out...


I placed them on my retired Pumpkin Sizzix Die...


When they came out I had these...


I knew I had a Brand New "Lucky Leftover."  I just backed it with some Daffodil Delight.  I printed the words on my computer and used the TIMELESS TALK (#126607 $16.95) word bubble and the DESIGNER TYPE (#132956 $13.95) word bubble (since they went in opposite directions it worked out perfect.)

Here it is again...
INSIDE:
Even my little Build A Brad Spider was a "Lucky Leftover"!  I love how that works out!!

We spent one day making the Halloween Banner from the Holiday Catalog.  Melissa chose for it to say "Boo to you"




Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates