More Dahlias

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I am really enjoying this REGARDING DAHLIAS stamp set!  These are some of the 3x3 cards that I made up to give to the gals when they place an order this month.  ALSO - if you come to a Craft Sale and tell me that you check out my blog - I have a basket of cute 3x3 notes that you get to pick one from for FREE!

Here are the details for the next two craft sales that I will be at:

*Hamilton Middle School 
Saturday, Oct19th, 9am-3pm
4845 136th Ave., Hamilton

*Hudsonville High School 
Saturday Nov 23rd9am-3pm

5037 32nd Ave., Hudsonville

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates