Never Throw It Away!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013
A couple months ago we made this card at our Punch Art Class - inspired by Patti Bennett
To make the crust of the pizza I used the CIRCLES COLLECTION FRAMELITS  (#130911 $26.95) which left me with this large circle left over.

As I am preparing for my Stamp A Stack classes for this month I needed some cut outs from the WINDOW FRAMES COLLECTION FRAMELITS (#129021 $26.95).
This is one of the cards we will be making at the October Stamp A Stack Classes!!
We will just call this a 'teaser' Inspired by Connie Babbert

 
My sweet hubby helped me crank out the window frames from the left over circles!  Which left me with another "frame" - well, I wasn't about to throw it out because I was sure it could be used.  I put my thinking cap on and this is what I came up with!
THIS is just one of the cards you will see TODAY at the COME STAMP WITH ME class


HERE are the details...
EVERY TUESDAY my craft room is open from 10 am to 7 pm and for only $1.50 each - you can make as many or as few cards as you would like.  TODAY's theme is Thank You's but there will be other options as well.  FOR TODAY MY CRAFT ROOM WILL ONLY BE OPEN UNTIL 4:00 PM

It is October 1st already and time to sign up for the October classes!! Whew! where does the time go?  These are the cards we will be making
Giving credit where credit is due - thanks to Chat W, ME!, Sandi MacIver, Julie Ramos, Connie Babbert, ME!, Debbie Henderson, and ME!

Here are the details...

October 2013 Classes
Stamp A Stack Class
Cost for this class is $12.00 or FREE with a purchase*
Pre order or Pre Pay for your class and receive a small gift from me.
Saturday, October 12th, 10 AM OR
Monday, October 14th, 7 PM OR (please note the date change - the evening class has switched from Thursday to Monday)
Wednesday, October 16th, 10 AM
*minimum purchase $25.00
Please bring your adhesive along to this class.
Please RSVP by 7:00 PM the evening before any class

Projects Class - This month we are back to punch art - a highly requested class
COST: $12.00 or FREE with a purchase*
Pre order or Pre Pay for your class and receive a small gift from me
Tuesday, October 22nd, 7 PM
*Minimum purchase $25.00
Please bring your adhesive along to this class.
Please RSVP by 7:00 PM the evening before any class

I look forward to seeing you pop in TODAY to say "hi" and stamp a while with me! And then you can sign up for the class of your choice!!  See you soon!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates