Regarding Dahlias

Sunday, October 6, 2013
Normally Sunday is the Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge, but due to low volume Glenda has decided to discontinue our blog site.

So today I will share a card I made using the REGARDING DAHLIAS stamp set #130324 $19.95 (wood mount) or #130327 $14.97 (clear mount) which was inspired by Erin Gonzales


The colors used is the retired Pretty In Pink.  I was so glad to see a card come to Stampin' Connection where I could use this Dotted Scallop Ribbon and some of my Pretty In Pink leftovers.  And can you see the dazzle on the flower?  I used some Dazzling Details to make this flower really glimmer!

The Thank You is also from the REGARDING DAHLIAS stamp set and I stamped that in Early Espresso Ink.  Remember - you can buy on line - any time!  Just click HERE!

Don't forget to grab on to the FABULOUS DEAL of signing on as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $25!! Which starts TOMORROW!!  

Check out tomorrows blog post for all the details.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates