Snowman Tea Lights

Monday, October 21, 2013
Whew! what a busy week I had that ended in a great day at the craft sale!  Thanks to everyone who came out to say "HI!" Once again we were blown away by the amazing ladies that came to shop and some of the comments we heard... "These girls always do such a good job and their prices are so affordable", "This is the first booth I come to every year", "Oh, I'm so glad you are back this year, I look forward to this all year", and my favorite: "I look at your blog EVERY day and I just couldn't wait to come."
So THANK YOU ALL so very much for your kind words (and your purchases)



We LOVE a busy booth!!

 I just wanted to share one more of the items that we sold on Saturday.  I have seen these cute flameless snowmen tea lights on several blogs but I first saw them on Becky Roberts blog so I will give her the credit.

Aren't they just adorable??  We have one more craft sale coming up on Saturday, November 23rd at the Hudsonville High School 5037 32nd Ave., Hudsonville from 9 am to 3 pm.  These cuties sold very well so I will be making some more to sell at the next craft sale.

When I got home my sweet hubby was just finishing up his busy day - he swept/vacuumed and mopped all the floors, put the final 2 coats of paint on the base boards in my kitchen (yes my kitchen is COMPLETE!!) and he cleaned up the garage!!  WOOT WOOT!! Can you say "Spoiled girl here?"

Coming down the hallway from the bathroom on the left and the craft room on the right
 Panning left to right through the kitchen
 These 6 drawers hold games, blankets, tablecloths and three of them are holding cake and candy making/decorating supplies!!
 My massive wall of cabinets!  This was the last project finished
What is behind all those cabinets?
Cake pans and displays, Craft Sale supplies and Christmas Decorations!!  Every girls dream - a place for everything!!  Thank you Sweet Hubby - you're the BEST!!

And what better way to end this busy day (and week) but dinner out with Sue and Hubby!  Thanks for the pizza, guys!  

Thanks for stopping by! and thanks again to all of you who stopped in to see us on Saturday!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates