Zoo Review - Giraffe #1

Sunday, October 27, 2013


This week is Gracie's Birthday week - 
it's a big deal to turn 8 years old!!

Gracie loves giraffes so I thought I would share giraffe themed cards this week.

This particular card was inspired by Melva Peters.  I liked how she colored the spots of the giraffe. Bet you never saw a giraffe this colorful at the zoo!  Guess what I used for my back ground paper - DUCT TAPE!! haha - I found this at our local dollar store.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a retired set called ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.  The giraffe is from the set ZOO REVIEW #122199 $16.95 (clear) or #128769 $22.95 (wood)

Even though ZOO REVIEW is not on the 25% of 25 Stamp Sets promotion going on there are still a ton of GREAT stamps at a GREAT DEAL!  Click HERE for further details on how you can get your name into the drawing

UPDATE:  There are now 5 names in the drawing - I need your help to reach my goal of 25 stamp sets sold from this list by TOMORROW!! Please help me out!!  We need to kick this into HIGH gear!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates