Crafty Snow People! and November's BEST OF Stamp Set

Saturday, November 9, 2013
I used to say "I do Cakes, Cards, and Kids" - that was when I was running a child care business in my home.  Now 'retired' from child care, I am so much more busy - but still with everything I love.  I now say "I do Cakes, Cards, Classes and Craft Sales."  Soooo.....

Today I am at the Ridgewood CRC in Jenison and I hope to see many of my blog followers pop in to say "HI"!!  This is just one more item that you will find there...

Aren't these just the cutest, yummiest little snow-people!!  What a fun treat to pop into someones Christmas stocking.  Do you have a Secret Santa type program you are involved in?  This would be a  super fun treat!  Oh, the possibilities are endless!!

So come check us out at 1571 Baldwin St., Jenison between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm

And don't forget to mention that you saw this blog post and I will have a special gift for you.

These go perfectly with the newest "BEST OF" Stamp Sets called BEST OF SNOW

CLICK HERE to purchase (or see the stamp set more clearly!!)  Only $14.95! Purchase 6 of the BEST OF stamp sets and redeem your proof of purchase stickers for one stamp set valued at $14.95 or less!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates