Need For Speed and Last Day for Weekly Special

Monday, November 11, 2013
Got the NEED FOR SPEED??!! A great guy card especially if you have a special "fix-it" guy or "mechanic" in your life.
Once again I used some Duct Tape that I purchased at our local Dollar Store for the "silver" area.  I attached the Duct Tape to a piece of card stock cut 3 3/4" x 5" and just wrapped the tape around to the back.  Then I was able to run it through the Big Shot using the Herringbone Embossing Folder.
Inspired by Laura Colburn

Today is the last day to get in on these WEEKLY SPECIALS:


go to my on line site to place an order  or simply give me a call by 7pm.  If you live in my area you will be able to save on Shipping expense.

Stay tuned to tomorrows post to find out the NEW Weekly Specials!

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates